Latest posts by admin (see all)
- VEN-U Sensors: A New Tool to Monitor Environment - November 5, 2019
- Business Plan of Vive Studios by Leading South Korea’s Visual Reality Business - November 5, 2019
- Anthium Dioxide Market Share, Size, Trends, focuses on product types, applications, major companies, and market size & forecasting (2016-2028) - November 5, 2019
Global anthium dioxide market has been witnessing growth, owing to the increasing use of applications where anthium dioxide is used in the healthcare industry driving the market. Anthium dioxide is also known as chlorine dioxide with the chemical formula, ClO2. Anthium dioxide is a compound of chlorine, which is neutral in nature and has high water solubility. It is used as a powerful oxidizing agent, is a highly effective sanitizer, and used for odor control. Anthium dioxide is used extensively in wastewater treatment plants since it helps in clearing harmful toxins from wastewater before it is released into water bodies.
This helps immensely in maintaining the pH levels of the water bodies, preventing their chemical degradation. Anthium dioxide is also used in hospitals to eradicate the legionella bacteria that prevent hospital staff from contracting the legionnaire’s disease. Anthium dioxide is used in the production of vancomycin and aztreonam antibiotics. Approximately, 13% of anthium dioxide produced annually is used in the healthcare industry.
The upcoming report from Quince Market Insights focuses on these key impact factors influencing the market, along with identifying major segments and companies operating in the market. The study is designed to provide a holistic view with a broad scope covering every possible segment influencing the demand for anthium dioxide.
Key Market Players:
• Metal Flex
• BellowsTech (Servometer)
• Standard Bellows Company
• Dynatect Manufacturing, Inc.
• Shenyang Aerosun-Futai Expansion Joint Co.Ltd
• Barbieri Rubber srl
• Bhastrik Mechanical Labs Pvt. Ltd
• Everfit Technology Co., Ltd.
Request sample copy @ https://quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-26427
By Product Type:
• Anthium Dioxide at 5% Concentration
• Anthium Dioxide at 2% Concentration
• Oxidizing Agent
• Industrial Wastewater Treatment
• Pulp & Paper Bleaching
• Food Processing
This upcoming study will be published shortly with focus on key stakeholders in the market. Regions covered in the study include North America, Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Rest of the World.